Last week I was in the store and I saw the package with a white ceramic clay, which dries in the air and because I used to go at pottery course as a child, I bought it. At home, I thought it would be cool DIY ceramic pumpkin. On the first attempt, I think I done quite well and it was nice to liven up the evening. Definitely try it too (even something other than pumpkin) because it’s fun, quite cheap and you can make a decoration the way you like.
Do you like DIY projects? Send me photos of your autumn/Halloween creations on my Instagram, Facebook or write a comment.
Have a nice evening!
Prepare: Cardboard pad, ceramic clay, tempera, brushes, glass of water and jar cover.
1. 1. Make ball from the clay and soak it a bit in water to avoid breaks.
2. Use a knife and brush handles to push out the shape of a pumpkin.
3. Shape the stalk, leaf and use water to glue them on a pumpkin. Let it dry for 24 hours.
4. Then paint the pumpkin by your own imagination. I chose the classics.
5. Finally, let it dry for a few hours. It’s possible to paint a Halloween face on the pumpkin and then spray it whole with hairspray to avoid stain.